Slide Left Slide Right
Coalesse
Coalesse

ABOUT OBA

During the era of former Headmaster, Mr. S.L.A. Ratnayake, the OBA was established in 1977. The Colombo branch was formed in the year 1990 and was subsequently amalgamated with the main body which evolved to what is in existence today. Read More...

About The College

An Anglican School in the hills founded on 20th January 1942 by Mr. W.T.Keble was then known as St.Thomas Preparatory School. It was named St. Thomas Collegiate School from 1980 when A/L classes were introduced and subsequently, in 1987 it was named S. Thomas’ College adopting the crest and the flag of S. Thomas’ College, Mt. Lavinia.Read More...